1) We believe in one God who is eternally existent in the Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator
of heaven and earth.
2) We believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was
crucified, died, buried, was resurrected; He ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
Jesus is truly God and truly man. We believe in His personal return to the earth to receive His Bride – the Church.
3) We believe in the present-day work of the Holy Spirit in and through born again believers. We believe in the baptism
in the Holy Spirit by which we receive the power of God, in speaking in tongues, in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the
evidence of the fruit of the Spirit.
4) We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and in the forgiveness of sins.
5) We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness and
in purity of heart and life.
6) We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. It is without error and fully sufficient in all matters of life and
7) We believe and practice the two historic ordinances of the Church prescribed by Holy Scriptures: water baptism and
8) We believe that all born again believers comprise the Church of Jesus Christ.
9) We believe in the Covenant of God established through Abraham and completed through Jesus Christ for all who
have been born again. We accept the benefits and responsibilities given by God to His covenant people as valid for the
10) We believe in eternal rewards. Those who have received the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus will enjoy eternal
bliss in the presence of the Lord; those who have rejected the free gift of salvation offered by God will spend eternity in
torment and separated from God.